Department of School Education invites RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019-20 student registration at eduportal.cg.nic.in. The RTE CG online admission form 2019 are available at the rte portal of Chhattisgarh. All the students who get to get admission in reputed schools of the state against reserved seats under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009 can apply online by filling RTE CG online registration form.
The start date to fill the RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019-20 Student Registration Form is 1st March 2019 and the online application process will end on 30 March 2019. All the interested students from poor community who wants to apply online can fill the RTE CG student registration form before the last date at the official website.
Under RTE Act 2009, there is a provision to provide free and compulsory education to all the candidates below the age of 14 years. So, interested candidates seeking admissions in various govt. and private schools can fill RTE Online Application Form Chhattisgarh at eduportal.cg.nic.in for CG RTE Admission 2019-20.
RTE CG Admission 2019-20 Student Registration / Application
The online application process for RTE CG 2019-20 Admission has already been started from 1st March 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates can fill RTE Online Admission 2019-20 Form between 1st March and 30th March 2019 at eduportal.cg.nic.in. Below is the complete procedure to fill RTE Admission 2019-20 Chhattisgarh online application form:-
RTE Online Application Form 2019-20 Chhattisgarh – Admission Process
RTE Online Admission 2019-20 Chhattisgarh has now been officially started from 1st March 2019. All the candidates can follow the procedure given below to apply online for CG RTE Admission 2019-20:-
- Firstly visit the official RTE portal of Chhattisgarh at http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/Index.aspx
- At the homepage, click the “स्टूडेंट रजिस्ट्रेशन” tab present in the main menu in the header or click at “छात्र पंजीयन / संशोधन / आवेदन प्रिंट” to open the CG RTE Application Form 2019.
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click the link – RTE Chhattisgarh 2018-19 Online Application Form
- The RTE CG Admission Form 2019-20 will appear as follows:-
- All the candidates can fill complete details in RTE CG Online Admission 2019-20 Form.
- Finally, candidates can click the “आगे बड़े” button to submit the completed RTE CG online application form.
Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed RTE CG Online Application Form and keep it for any future reference. Moreover, candidates can even make corrections in the filled in RTE CG admission online application form.
DEO / Nodal / DPI Login for CG RTE 2019-20 Admission
District Education Officer (DEO), Nodal Officers and Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI) can make login at the RTE Portal. The important login links are given in the section below:-
RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019-20 Complaint Registration
All the candidates who are facing any problem while filling the RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form can now make online complaint. Below is the complete procedure to file RTE CG online complaint:-
- Firstly visit the official CG RTE Portal at the same link http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/Index.aspx
- Next click at the “संपर्क/ समस्या निवारण” link at the homepage
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click the link given here for complaint registration – RTE CG 2019 Complaint Registration
- The RTE Chhattisgarh Complaint Registration page will appear as follows:-
- Finally, enter the details of the complaint and click at the “Submit” button to lodge complaint.
Aadhaar Card is mandatory this year for the students to get admission under RTE Act, 2009. Moreover, Aadhaar Card will facilitate the officials of the education department to keep a record of the children enrolled under RTE. For more details, visit the official website at http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/Index.aspx