For the first time in India, Karnataka govt. has taken a new step towards Land and Building Plan Approval. Now the people friendly govt. in Karnataka has achieved a new milestone by launching a hassle free Online Land and Building Plan Approval System (LBPAS). Now people can get online building plan approval, online layout approval and online change of land use approval with LBPAS system.
With the introduction of LBPAS, Urban Development Department of Karnataka has initiated a transparent procedure in the approval of land and building plan. LBPAS will ensure faster and hassle free service to the citizen of the state.
CM H.D Kumaraswamy will launch LBPAS & websites to reduce delay, no human intervention, building confidence and ensuring transparency.
Karnataka Land & Building Plan Approval System Features
Here are the important features and highlights of the online Land & Building Plan Approval System (LBPAS) in Karnataka:-
- Now people would be able to make online submission through Citizen Portal.
- Computer verification of CAD drawing file.
- Integration with other authorities for NOCs, AAI, Fire etc.
- Joint Scheduling and inspection with information sharing through work portal.
- Online Payment facility.
- Movement of files and approvals within stipulated timelines.
- Status shared online, e-mail and through SMS to applicants.
- Computer generated certificate with digital signature. These are also verifiable by the 3rd parties.
- Moving towards improved monitoring of projects for RERA compliance.
Karnataka LBPAS System Benefits to Govt.
The Urban Development Department of Karnataka aims at the following things:-
- Reducing manual efforts in scrutiny of designs.
- Quick statistics and data available to the government from across the states.
- Reduction in errors in verification of applications.
- Reduction in the application processing time.
- Improvement in service levels and quality.
- Enhanced transparency in public governance.
Online Land & Building Plan Approval System Benefits to Citizens
Here are the benefits which a citizen will get from the online land and building plan approval system in Karnataka:- — No need to visit office to submit application and wait for approvals with trust and verify mechanism. — One time verification of documents. — CAD drawing can be checked for compliance with byelaws before submitting. — Convenience of online payment for the services. — Can track status of application online. — In case of endorsements, re-submit on portal itself.
For more information of the above services, public may contact at www.mrc.gov.in / www.dtcp.gov.in / www.municipaladmn.gov.in.