The state government of Odisha has released the draft list of beneficiaries under Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. Odisha KALIA Barta Scheme List of Beneficiaries is available online at kalia.co.in. All the farmers can download the Kalia Scheme beneficiary list online to check their name in the 1st draft list.
This Odisha Kalia Barta Scheme Beneficiary List is not the final list of farmers. In case the name of the farmers does not appears in this 1st draft list of beneficiaries, then there is no need to worry. All the farmers can fill the green form and drop it in the green box available at gram panchayats before 10 January 2019.
The name of remaining eligible farmers will surely get included in the Kalia 2nd List of beneficiary farmers.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Beneficiary List 2019 Download
Below is the complete procedure to check name online in the KALIA Scheme list of beneficiaries or download it to find name manually:-
- Firstly visit the official website kalia.co.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Beneficiary List” option in the header.
- Direct link – http://kalia.co.in/beneficiary.aspx
- Afterwards, KALIA Scheme beneficiary List of farmers will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the “District name” and “Block Name” and then click at the “View list” to open the Kalia Scheme gram panchayat wise (district wise) list of beneficiaries as shown below:-
- In this there are 2 columns, 1st is for gram panchayat name and 2nd is for downloading beneficiary list. People can click at the download link in the front of the gram panchayat name to open the Kalia Scheme Gram Panchayat Wise list of beneficiaries:-
- Candidates can download this Kalia Scheme gram panchayat wise list of beneficiaries to find their name manually in the list.
The Cooperation department officials said the KALIA Scheme list of beneficiaries for Phase-I is even available at 6,799 gram panchayats (GP) across the State. The Cooperation dept. has urged all small and marginal farmers and landless agriculture labourers to visit the panchayat office and verify the list.
Along with the green forms, there are red forms also provided with boxes for exclusion of names from the Kalia Scheme beneficiary list with voluntary declaration or through complaints by others. Click at Odisha KALIA Scheme 2019-20 Details to get more information about the scheme.
Kalia Barta Information Service
In order to popularize the scheme, the state govt. has started “KALIA Barta” which is an innovative information service and inaugurated a designated website www.kalia.co.in.
KALIA scheme brings around 92% of cultivators of the state under its umbrella with an outlay of Rs. 10,000 crore. This includes almost all needy landless cultivators , who can avail the benefits of this scheme through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Mode. Under this scheme, govt. employees, retired persons of government wings or PSUs, income tax assessees and farmers with big land holding are not eligible.
For more details, visit the official website http://kalia.co.in/index1.html