Madhya Pradesh govt. has launched MP Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijlee Bill Mafi Scheme 2018 under the flagship Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. This scheme is for Below Poverty Line (BPL) and registered labourers / workers. Under this scheme, govt. will waive off the complete pending electricity bills along with surcharge till June 2018. People who were unable to clear their bills due to any reasons can now download the offline application form at mpenergy.nic.in
After clearing their dues, candidates can take benefits of the new scheme to provide Electricity at Rs. 200 for domestic use to registered labourers. Even the applicants who have taken benefits under Samadhan Yojana are also eligible to apply. This scheme will reduce the burden of domestic power bills on the poor people.
This scheme has been launched from 1 July 2018 and will be applicable for all pending bills till 30 June 2018.
MP Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijlee Bill Mafi Scheme 2018 Application Form
All the BPL households and registered workers / labourers will now does not have to pay a single penny from their pocket. Electricity distribution Companies and the state govt. will bear the domestic power supply bill amount in 50:50 ratio under Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. Candidates can now download the offline application form through the official website mpenergy.nic.in or can directly click the link given below:-
- MP Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijlee Bill Mafi Scheme 2018 Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Certificate of Acceptance – Candidates can also download the certificate of acceptance / praman patra through the above mentioned link. The Praman Patra (Certificate) will appear as below:-
Candidates can fill and submit the completed application form at nearest office / camp of Electricity Distribution Company. Certificate of acceptance will be provided after their arrears have been waived off.
MP Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2018 Eligibility & Praman Patra
All the candidates can must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2018 Eligibility:-
- This scheme is only applicable to the BPL families and families of registered labourers.
- People who have pending electricity bills and have filed a judicial case against the electricity distribution company and issue is pending with the court are eligible.
- Even such people whose meter connections have been cut-off due to non-payment of power bills and people on which the company has filed a judicial case under the sections 126, 135 and / or 138.
At the end, govt. will waive off the entire electricity bills of the people and will provide them with a Praman Patra (Certificate of Acceptance). Govt. will also mention the amount to be paid by the consumers and amount given by govt. in the electricity bills of August 2018. For complete details, click the link given below:-
Also Read – MP Saral Bijli Bill Scheme 2018 Application Form Download