Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aadityanath welcomes MSME measures announced under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. Accordingly, UP government will start inviting UP Online Loan Mela 2020 online application / registration form at MSME Sathi portal or www.upmsme.in. This Online Loan Fair for MSME sector will focus on raising production of local (Swadeshi) products and turn them at par with global brands. Yogi Online Loan Mela Yojana will provide a major boost for the development of micro, small and medium enterprises.
Earlier on 13 May 2020, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman had announced Rs. 3 lakh crore package for the MSME sector under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. For UP online loan mela 2020, the state government will share Rs. 2000 crores approximately with the business holders. From 14 May 2020 till 20 May 2020, UP govt. will start an online loan fair for MSME sector in which around 36,000 business persons will get a loan worth Rs. 1600 to Rs. 2000 crore.
Yogi MSME online loan fairs in the Uttar Pradesh state are big steps for up-liftment of MSMEs by providing them with huge amount of loans to grow their business. The primary objective is to recover economy of the UP state which is seriously hit during Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Table of Contents
- MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020 Application / Registration Form
- List of Documents to Apply for UP Online Loan Mela 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2020
- Benefits of MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020
- Official Launch of UP MSME Sathi Online Loan Mela 2020 Apply Online Process
- Features of MSME Online Loan Fairs in Uttar Pradesh
MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020 Application / Registration Form
Below is the complete process of how to apply online and fill UP Online Loan Mela 2020 Application / Registration Form at MSME Sathi portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at http://www.upmsme.in/
- At the homepage, click at the UP MSME online Job Mela registration tab as shown below:-
- Then people can make registration and click at the link to apply for MSME Online loan Fair in UP.
- Upon clicking this link, the UP Online Loan Mela apply online form will appear.
- Here applicants can enter all the necessary details accurately and upload supporting documents.
- Finally, applicants can click at the “Submit” button for final submission of the completed UP MSME online loan mela 2020 application form.
Subsequently, people will receive the notification on your email ID or on your mobile number.
List of Documents to Apply for UP Online Loan Mela 2020
Here is the complete list of documents required to apply online for UP Online Loan Mela 2020:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- First Page of Bank Passbook
- Bank Account Number
Eligibility Criteria for UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2020
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before filling registration / application form for UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2020:-
1) An established business which must be operational for a longer duration.
2) Your business minimum turnover must be above a specified limit (to be announced).
3) Trusts, NGOs, and charitable institutions are not eligible to get a loan from this scheme.
4) The business must not fall in the list of blacklisted companies.
It is important to note that this is an assumed eligibility criteria and is not yet confirmed. As soon as the complete details of this UP MSME online loan fair is out, we will update it here.
Benefits of MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020
The important benefits of UP MSME online loan mela 2020 are as follows:-
A) All the micro, small and medium entrepreneurs will get a huge boost in their business.
B) The entire loan amounts would be transferred in their bank account in very short notice.
C) The total of Rs. 2000 crore loans will make the UP state more economically stable.
D) During the COVID-19 pandemic, import of products is stopped so local businesses have a great opportunity.
Official Launch of UP MSME Sathi Online Loan Mela 2020 Apply Online Process
The online application fill-up process for UP Loan Mela for MSMEs will start from 14th May and will end on 20th May 2020. UP government has made the arrangement to provide loans to 36,000 MSME entrepreneurs on the first day through the online portal.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath hands over cheques to people involved in MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) sector as part of state’s online loan fair. Around 36000 business persons will get loans worth Rs 1600-2000 crores under the programme. pic.twitter.com/hvaOc8FHTh
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 14, 2020
These MSME Online loans will be made available through the banks from which the government have tie-ups. So this will make the process easier to get a hassle-free loan service. This mega UP Online Loan Mela Yojana will help huge number of MSMEs and in accordance will benefit people of the state.
Features of MSME Online Loan Fairs in Uttar Pradesh
Here are the important features and highlights of the online loan fairs organized by the UP government for MSMEs:-
|Name of scheme||Online Loan Mela UP|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|State name||Uttar Pradesh|
|How to make registration||Online|
|Application form filling start date||14 May 2020|
|Last date to Apply||20 May 2020|
|Total Budget||around Rs. 2000 crore|
For more details, visit the official website at www.upmsme.in