Haryana government is inviting online applications for COVID-19 Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran to travel to or from the state. People can now fill Haryana Migrant Registration Apply Online Form at edisha.gov.in/eForms/MigrantService. All the migrants including workers, students and other stranded in Haryana or other states can fill Migrants online application / registration form. People can register themselves to come back (return) home or go from Haryana to their home states amid Coronavirus lockdown.
The Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran is compulsory for migrant laborers and others who wish to travel to Haryana. All such persons who have already provided registration information to the concerned DC Office in the state are not required to fill this form. Other candidates will have to fill Haryana Migrant Service apply online form at the official website. The state govt. had also launched Jan Sahayak Help Me App for this purpose.
Earlier, the state govt. of Haryana had started COVID-19 Financial Support to Unorganized Workers Scheme to provide corona sahayata aid. People can now check the apply online process and other details at this official portal.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Migrant (Go From / Return) Registration Online Form
- Health Screening requirements for stranded citizens leaving or coming to Haryana
- For persons leaving Haryana and going to other States
- For persons coming to Haryana from other States
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Helpline Numbers Haryana
Haryana Migrant (Go From / Return) Registration Online Form
Below is the complete process to make Migrant Go From / Come Back Registration Form online at the stranded persons / migrant management system portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at https://edisha.gov.in/eForms/MigrantService
- At the homepage, enter the “mobile number” under ‘Migrant Registration Service’ section as shown below:-
- People can click at the radio button in front of “हरियाणा राज्य के लोग जो दूसरे राज्यों में हैं और हरियाणा वापस आना चाहते हैं [Haryana State persons stranded in other States and wanting to come back to Haryana]“. Afterwards, the Haryana Migrant Come Back (Return) Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here stranded persons in other states have to upload all the necessary details accurately in the Migrants Return Apply online form.
- Moreover, people can also click at the radio button in front of “अन्य राज्य के व्यक्ति जो हरियाणा में हैं और अपने गृह राज्य में जाना चाहते हैं [Other State persons who are stranded in Haryana and wish to go to their home State]“. Then the Migrant Go From Haryana Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here stranded persons in other states have to upload all the necessary details accurately in the Migrants Go From Apply online form.
Health Screening requirements for stranded citizens leaving or coming to Haryana
Here are the screening requirements for stranded citizens who wish to go from the state or come back (return) to Haryana:-
For persons leaving Haryana and going to other States
All persons who are to be sent out of Haryana will be screened for health conditions and especially for COVID19 Symptoms or ILI (Influenza Like Illness) or SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Illness) characteristics. After the health screening, Haryana shall provide a health certificate to the stranded persons/migrants. Only those who don’t have Covid-19 symptoms or ILI/SARI characteristics will be allowed to proceed.
For persons coming to Haryana from other States
All those stranded persons/migrants coming to Haryana from other states should have a certificate from a Medical Officer of the State in which they are residing that they have been screened for health conditions and there are no Symptoms of COVID-19 or ILI (Influenza Like Illness) or SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection). The sending states shall provide the health certificate and also ensure that only those who do not show Covid-19 symptoms or ILI/SARI characteristics be allowed to proceed.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Helpline Numbers Haryana
Helpline Number: 8558893911, 1075(Except Gurugram & Faridabad)Financial Assistance: 18001806222 (For Gurugram & Faridabad), 1100 (For Rest of Haryana)Ambulance: 108District Wise Helpline Numbers: https://haraadesh.nic.in/distrcit-helpline-list/list.pdfOfficial website for Migrant Registration Service: https://edisha.gov.in/eForms/MigrantService