Haryana government launches a Jan Sahayak-Help Me mobile application to help lives during COVID-19. All the android smartphone users can now download Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me Mobile App from google play store. The tagline of this Help Me Abhiyan is “Corona Haryana Se Haarega, Bharat Desh Se Bhagega”.
This Jan Sahayak HelpMe App aims to provide all necessary services including telemedicine, movement passes, assistance in procurement, delivery of dry ration and cooked food, education material during nation-wide COVID-19 lockdown.
Here is the complete process to download Jan Sahayak Help Me App, install it on your smartphones and make registration online.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me App Download
- Jan Sahayak HelpMe App Online Registration (Request Service)
- Services at Jan Sahayak Help Me App?
- What happens to my request at Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me Mobile App?
- Haryana Jan Sahayak HelpMe App Official Launch
- Can citizens contribute to the Covid effort through Help Me app?
Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me App Download
Jan Sahayak Help Me App is an initiative of Government of Haryana. This bilingual mobile app is a single point of interface between citizens and government of Haryana. The direct link to download Jan Sahayak HelpMe mobile app from google play store for android users is given below:-
- The Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me Mobile App Download page at google play store will appear as shown below:-
- Here click at the “Install” button to download the app automatically.
- This app is offered by E&IT Department, Haryana with 6.3 MB size. The app is updated on 27 April 2020 with current version of 1.11 and requires android version of 5.0 and up.
Jan Sahayak HelpMe App Online Registration (Request Service)
After downloading the app on the smartphones, people can make online registration for Jan Sahayak HelpMe to request any service:-
A) After downloading and installation of app on your android smartphones, first register yourself with name, mobile number + OTP method and then choose a language (Hindi/English).
B) Then people can make request for any service such as Food and Health, Others and Services. This includes request of essential services, request for food and track request status as shown below:-
C) Upon placing the request, an SMS comes to you with unique enquiry number with Pending status. You can see list of all your service requests in the app along with action taken on them.
Services at Jan Sahayak Help Me App?
People can even request a number of services at the Haryana Jan Sahayak Mobile app as given below:-
1) Dry ration or Cooked Food
2) Book an LPG cylinder
3) Seek shelter at a Relief Camp
4) Call for Ambulance
5) Consult a Doctor
6) Seek Movement Pass from District Administration
7) Seek an appointment with a Bank
8) Book a slot to sell crops at any Anaaj Mandi through e-Kharid
9) Access the e-Learning resources.
Jan Sahayak-HelpMe एप का उपयोग करें जिसका लिंक है https://t.co/aQKqzFXz7v
— Manohar Lal (@mlkhattar) April 28, 2020
What happens to my request at Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me Mobile App?
The Haryana Jan Sahayak Help Me mobile app directs your request to concerned district and relevant officials. Officials can then verify the credentials and complete the request at the app. Jansahayak HelpMe app can also be used by citizens to submit special requests in the Corona virus impacted containment zones also.
Haryana Jan Sahayak HelpMe App Official Launch
CM Manohar Lal Khattar has made the following tweets on the official launch of this Jan Sahayak Help Me App:-
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) April 27, 2020
Can citizens contribute to the Covid effort through Help Me app?
Yes, citizens can contribute to the COVID-19 effort through the Jan Sahayak Help Me mobile app. Any citizen can volunteer their resources / talents, contribute in form of cooked food/ration for needy families and also donate to the Haryana Corona Relief fund. Haryana government can also broadcast any relevant information to the citizens.