Odisha government has launched COVID-19 Odisha State Portal for registration of migrant workers at covid19.odisha.gov.in. Now anyone who wants to return to Odisha after lockdown via any means (air/train/road) is required to register by filling up the form online and offline. Here people can fill Migrant Workers online registration / application form at the official website to apply to travel to state.
This portal is launched after anticipating the return of over 5 lakh migrant workers to state after lifting of lockdown on 3 May 2020. The state govt. has launched COVID-19 Odisha State Portal to register names and address of migrants and others for travelling to Odisha to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
It is mandatory for everyone to register on the COVID-19 Odisha State Portal. Anybody not registering will not be allowed entry into the state. Moreover, the application forms for Migrant Workers registration are also available in every gram panchayat.
Table of Contents
- Migrant Workers Registration Form at COVID-19 Odisha State Portal
- Odisha Migrant Workers Registration Portal
- Social Distancing
- Hand Wash
- Self Isolation
- Need for Mandatory Registration of Odisha Migrant Workers
- Important Social Feeds of Odisha Government
- Important Links
Migrant Workers Registration Form at COVID-19 Odisha State Portal
Below is the complete process to fill Migrant Workers registration form in Odisha:-
- Visit the official COVID-19 Odisha State Portal at covid19.odisha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Fill Up Registration Form” as shown below:-
- In the new window, read terms and conditions and click at the “Proceed” button to open the Migrant Workers online registration form at COVID-19 Odisha State Portal as shown below:-
- Here people can enter personal information, present location, family member details, address in Odisha, contact person in Odisha and click at the “Submit” button to complete the online registration process.
People can even know your nodal officer, officer portal and Odisha COVID State Dashboard. The state govt. of Odisha has also launched an International Traveler Helpline Number at 104.
Odisha Migrant Workers Registration Portal
This portal namely covid19.odisha.gov.in comprises of the do’s and dont’s during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown:-
A) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.B) Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.C) Stay home when you are sick.D) Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
A) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you coming from public place.B) If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.C) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
A) Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with ongoing spread of virus.B) Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms until you recover.C) If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly.
Need for Mandatory Registration of Odisha Migrant Workers
Odisha govt. is successful in containing the spread of the highly infectious diseases in the initial stages by making mandatory registration of people who returned from abroad. Now, the same strategy is being adopted for migrants who come from other states within the country also. Meanwhile, the state govt. has also demanded that corona test of migrants should be done at the place where they are stranded during Coronavirus lockdown.
Important Social Feeds of Odisha Government