Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is inviting online applications for conferring property rights in unauthorised colonies in Delhi. All the people can now fill PM-UDAY Yojana Registration / Application form 2020 online at delhi.ncog.gov.in. The official name of PM UDAY Scheme is Pradhan Mantri – Unauthorized Colonies in Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana. So all the applicants who wants to get registry of their houses in unauthorized colony in Delhi can apply online at the official website.
Under PM-UDAY Yojana 2020, people from unauthorized colonies will get ownership rights. An online portal is already active for the online registry of the houses who fall under such colonies. One can fill the online application form and obtain the registry papers by paying a very nominal fee. According to earlier reports, there are around 40 lakh people living in these colonies and will now get ownership of their homes.
Moreover after getting registry, people would be able to avail loans against their houses and flats in Delhi. Till 25 April 2020, around 2,57,006 applications have been filled by the residents of unauthorized colonies. It is a mega scheme as 20% of population resides in these awaidh colonies, govt. has completed 50% registry process till date.
Table of Contents
- PM-UDAY Yojana Online Registration Form for Delhi Unauthorized Colonies
- Delhi Unauthorised Colonies House / Flat Registry Application Form 2020
- Delhi Unauthorized Colonies Application Status (Published / Disposed)
- List of Documents Required to Apply Online for PM-UDAY
- Delhi Unauthorized Colonies Regularisation Processing Centres
- DDA Help Desk for Unauthorised Colony Regularization in Delhi
PM-UDAY Yojana Online Registration Form for Delhi Unauthorized Colonies
Below is the complete process to fill PM-UDAY Registration Form 2020 online by residents of unauthorized colonies in Delhi:-
- Step 1 Visit the official Delhi PM-UDAY Yojana website of DDA by clicking at link https://delhi.ncog.gov.in/login
- Step 2 At the homepage, click at the “Registration” tab as mentioned in 1 number in the figure below:-
- Step 3 Upon clicking the number 1 i.e registration link, the DDA PM-UDAY Online Registration Form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
- Step 4 Here applicants needs to enter all the information correctly and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Step 5 After the successful user registration, an acknowledgment receipt will appear. People can can note acknowledgment number or take the print out for future reference. In single application, the applicant may also apply for rights against more than one property.
Delhi Unauthorised Colonies House / Flat Registry Application Form 2020
Here is the process to fill Delhi Unauthorised Colonies House / Flat Registry Application Form 2020:-
- After making registration, click at the tab mentioned as “File Application” which is shown as number 2 in the image shown above of Step 2.
- Then the Delhi Unauthorised colonies house / flat registry online application form will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter mobile number, click at “Send OTP” button and verify it to make login and to fill application form.
- The following information must be entered correctly to fill the PM Uday Application Form 2020. This includes property detail, details of land on which property is situated, details of property owners and floor for which the application is made.
After filling in all the necessary details accurately, click at “Preview Draft” tab. Then after checking it, click at the “Submit” button after accepting declaration, uploading of signature file and verification of OTP.
Delhi Unauthorized Colonies Application Status (Published / Disposed)
Here is the process to check the Delhi Unauthorised Colonies regularization application status:-
A) Visit the same official website at https://delhi.ncog.gov.in/login
B) At the homepage, click at the “Published Applications” link as shown below:-
C) Then the PM-UDAY Published Application Status page will appear as given below:-
D) Here applicants can check their PM-UDAY case ID, colony name & number, name of applicant, application submission date, address, plot number, floors of which applied, street. Moreover, people can file objections by clicking at the “Objection” link.
E) In order to check disposed off applications, click at the “Disposed Applications” link as shown in the Step B). Then the PM-UDAY Disposed Application Status page will appear as shown below:-
List of Documents Required to Apply Online for PM-UDAY
Here is the complete list of documents required to apply online for PM-UDAY scheme and get ownership rights:-
|Latest GPA / Latest Ownership Document||Agreement to Sell|
|Possession Document||Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order|
|Documentary Proof of Construction prior to 1 January 2015 (In case of Built-Up properties)||Property Tax Mutation Document (if any)|
|Electricity Bill||Any other Document of Ownership|
Delhi Unauthorized Colonies Regularisation Processing Centres
DDA has opened 25 processing centers across Delhi for execution of conveyance deeds or issuance of authorization slips. These centers will be manned by assistant director level Officers and others staff. Staff can execute conveyance deeds and issue authorization slips after verifying the original documents in the presence of two witnesses after due approval by the Competent Authority.
In the entire process of conferring/recognizing the property rights, this is the only step where the applicant has to visit the DDA Center. Rest all the processes can be done through the E-Portal which is functional at delhi.ncog.gov.in
DDA Help Desk for Unauthorised Colony Regularization in Delhi
For the facilitation of the applicants, DDA has opened 50 help desks across Delhi for unauthorized colony regularisation. People can now check the details of Help Desks in DDA offices. The Locations of Help Desks and contact details can be checked using the link below:-https://delhi.ncog.gov.in/HelpDesk1
The Help Desks are manned by experienced officials to guide the applicants and are equipped with Computers and Internet Facility for providing assistance to the applicants, who do not have the facility to submit their applications on the DDA’s Portal. The applicants can visit there for any information or help required to submit their application.