Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India has launched E-Gram Swaraj Portal at egramswaraj.gov.in on National Panchayati Raj Day i.e 24 April 2020. In addition to this, all the android phone users can now even download E Gram Swaraj Mobile App APK from google play store (direct link here). The newly launched eGramSwaraj portal & app will help in finding out Panchayat wise work, Panchayat Sachiv and Panch details.
To strengthen e-Governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs), central govt. has launched eGramSwaraj user friendly web based portal & mobile app. eGramSwaraj aims to bring in better transparency in the decentralised planning, progress reporting and work-based accounting.
eGramSwaraj App is a simplified work based accounting application for Panchayati Raj. Check the complete process to access the E Gram Swaraj Portal and download app.
Table of Contents
- E Gram Swaraj Portal (egramswaraj.gov.in) by PM Modi
- eGramSwaraj Mobile App APK Download from Google Play Store (Android)
- E-Gram Swaraj Life Cycle / Reports
- Highlights of eGramSwaraj Portal / App
E Gram Swaraj Portal (egramswaraj.gov.in) by PM Modi
The direct link to access the E-Gram Swaraj Portal launched by PM Narendra Modi is given below:-
- The homepage of the eGramSwaraj web based portal will appear as shown below:-
- At this E Gram Swaraj portal, people can check the gram panchayat wise profile created, approved GPDPs, physical progress reports, financial progress onboarding and geo-tagging initiated.
- The financial progress report is also available at the E-Gram Swaraj Portal which appears as shown below:-
- This progress report comprises of details such as state name, no. of voucher booked, value of vouchers (receipts / payments), no. of voucher freezed, freezed receipts / payment. Here you can check the progress for the day as well as for the entire financial year.
eGramSwaraj Mobile App APK Download from Google Play Store (Android)
eGramSwaraj is a mobile phone application that showcases the progress of various activities taken up by the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs). All the android smartphone users can now download the eGramSwaraj mobile app APK from google playstore through the link:-
- The E Gram Swaraj App Download Free page will appear as shown below:-
- This eGramSwaraj App is offered by Ministry of Panchayati Raj, size of app is 3.5 MB. The app comes with current version of 1.0 and requires android version of 4.2 and up.
It has been developed with an emphasis on extending greater transparency and access to information to the citizens of India.
E-Gram Swaraj Life Cycle / Reports
The life cycle of E-Gram Swaraj has been described below along with the reports available, firstly check the lifecycle components:-
A) Gram Panchayat profiling.
B) Action plan creation.
C) Activity output.
D) Progress reporting.
E) Geo-tagging of assets.
F) Finances and accounting.
Reports The reports of E-Gram Swaraj includes Panchayat Profile, Planning, Accounting & PFMS Dashboard.
Highlights of eGramSwaraj Portal / App
|Official portal URL||https://egramswaraj.gov.in/|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24th April 2020|
|Mobile App Name||eGramSwaraj|
eGramSwaraj mobile application acts as a natural extension to the eGramSwaraj web portal which is one of the applications under e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MMP) of Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR).