West Bengal government is inviting WB Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme 2020 apply online form at www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in. The new scheme namely Prachesta will provide financial assistance to such labourer / daily wage earner / worker who has lost employment or livelihood opportunities due to outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). People can now download WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form PDF from the official website at wb.gov.in.
The labourers, daily wage earners, workers in unorganized sector does not have any alternative sustainable source of income and are passing through extreme distress can apply. The financial assistance of one time ex-gratia payment of Rs. 1,000 would be provided to each such person. For this purpose, people needs to download WB Prachesta Prakalpa registration / application form PDF and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Now check the Prochesta Prokolpo apply offline process, eligibility criteria, where to submit application form and complete details. The start date to apply for Prachesta scheme is 15 April 2020 while last date to apply is 15 May 2020.
Table of Contents
- WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form PDF Download Online
- Availability of WB Prachesta Prakalpa Registration Form Offline
- Eligibility Criteria for WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
- Submission of Filled Up WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form
- Digitization of WB Prachesta Scheme Beneficiaries
WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form PDF Download Online
Below is the complete process of how to download WB Prochesta Prokolpo application form in PDF format:-
- Visit the official govt. of West Bengal website at https://wb.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Know More” tab under ‘Prachesta‘ section as shown below:-
- Direct Link – https://wb.gov.in/upload/MCLNEWS-200420181145543.pdf
- Accordingly, the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter the personal details, contact details, bank account details to completely fill up the application form. A recent passport size photograph is to be affixed and signature are to be placed on this form.
All the intended beneficiaries under the Prachesta Scheme of West Bengal must apply by filling the registration / application form and submitting it personally. No bulk applications will be accepted.
Availability of WB Prachesta Prakalpa Registration Form Offline
In case you are finding it difficult to download the Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme application form PDF as mentioned above, then you can also obtain it offline. The application form may be obtained free of cost from the following offices:-
A) Office of the District Magistrate or offices designated by the District Magistrate
B) Office of the Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Also Read WB Sneher Paras Scheme Apply Online Form [Rs. 1,000]
Eligibility Criteria for WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Prachesta Scheme in West Bengal:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The labourer / daily wage earner / unorganized sector worker must be the sole bread winner of the family.
- He / She must not be an existing beneficiary of the state govt’s social security scheme like old age pension, widow pension, disability pension, Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY).
- Only 1 person from a single family would be eligible. Single family includes husband, wife and unmarried children.
- District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should be satisfied that applicant has lost his employment / livelihood opportunity due to COVID-19 lockdown. Moreover, applicant does not have any alternate source of income.
- District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should also has reason to believe that labourers / daily wage earners / workers is passing through extreme distress.
Submission of Filled Up WB Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form
Each applicant who wants to avail assistance can submit the filled in Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme application form along with the necessary documents to:- 1) The District Magistrate in district areas. 2) The Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case applicant is residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
After receiving the application, a preliminary enquiry will be made by the District Magistrate / Commissioner of KMC to ensure eligibility under the scheme. Labour department of West Bengal is the nodal department to implement this Prachesta scheme.
Digitization of WB Prachesta Scheme Beneficiaries
All the eligible applications will be digitzed and uploaded in the “Prachesta link” in the state portal which can be accessed using the link below:-https://jaibangla.wb.gov.in/login
After digitization process is over, the WB Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme list of beneficiaries will be forwarded to the Labour dept. for sanction of assistance amount.