During Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, poor people are suffering as businesses have been shut in Uttar Pradesh. This curfew has mainly affected daily wage workers (dihadi majdoor) but is necessary to prevent labourers lives. So Uttar Pradesh govt. is coming with relief measures and as a part of this, Yogi Adityanath starts Majdoor Bhatta Yojana. The state govt. invites UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Aavedan Form 2020 at uplabour.gov.in
Several relief measures includes shelter homes to poor and labour class people. The state govt. of UP has also ensured adequate supply of ration and food items to workers. In addition to this, Rs. 1,000 assistance has also been sent to bank accounts of registered labourers. But the problem is arising as most of the shramik are not registered under govt. scheme.
Now all those left out poor people or daily wage laborers who are still not registered can now apply by filling Yogi Majdur Bhatta online / offline application form. Such newly enrolled beneficiaries will then get the benefits of future UP government schemes.
Table of Contents
- UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Application Form 2020 (Online / Offline)
- Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Aavedan Form for Dihadi Majdoor
- UP Majdur Bhatta Yojana Offline Avedan Form for Daily Wage Labourers
- UP Majdoor Bhatta Yojana Eligibility Criteria / Documents List
UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Application Form 2020 (Online / Offline)
The state govt. has started inviting UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Application Form 2020 for daily wage labourers. This scheme will ensure that the workers gets adequate assistance from the Uttar Pradesh government.
Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Aavedan Form for Dihadi Majdoor
To assist daily wage labourers, govt. has started various schemes for their welfare and one of the schemes is named as Majdoor Grant Scheme. All the persons who made registration had received Rs. 1,000 in their bank accounts through DBT mode. Below is the complete process to fill UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta online registration form:-
- Firstly visit the official website at uplabour.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Registration and Renewal” tab or directly click this link as shown here:-
- Then the UP Labour Act Management System page will open where labourers can make UP Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana online registration by clicking “Register Now” tab as shown below:-
- In the newly opened page, click at the “New Registration” tab under ‘Member Registration’ section. Then you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitra Portal at https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/.
- At this page, click at the “Register Here” link under ‘Entrepreneur login’ section to open UP Yogi Majdoor Bhatta Yojana online avedan form 2020:-
- Here fill in all the necessary details and click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process of labourers.
UP Majdur Bhatta Yojana Offline Avedan Form for Daily Wage Labourers
The daily wage earners can even apply for Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana through offline mode, the process is mentioned here:-
- Daily wage workers are required to go to either municipal council or municipal corporation or civic bodies or gram panchayat for offline avedan.
- The offline application form for daily wage labourers for Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana will appear as shown below:-
- Only those labourers whose name is not registered at the UP Labour dept. portal or applicants name is not present in MGNREGA Workers List can only apply.
- पटरी दुकानदार/ वेंडर, रिक्शा/ तांगा चालक, टेम्पो/ ऑटो/ ई रिक्शा चालक, दैनिक दिहाड़ी मजदूर/ मंडियो मे पल्लेदारी करने वाले / ठेलिया चलाने वाले, अन्य दैनिक कार्य करने वाले व्यक्ति can apply offline or online.
In municipal council, nominated nodal officer and in municipal corporation or civic bodies, executive officers will make registration of labourers. The collector has been given the responsibility to nominate nodal officer.
UP Majdoor Bhatta Yojana Eligibility Criteria / Documents List
In case you are a daily wage earner, then you must possess some documents for Yogi Majdur Yojana registration to avail scheme benefits:- — Labourer must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. — Labourers must have registration certificate from UP labour department, municipal council / corporation or gram sabha.
If the applicant worker is registered in any of the above mentioned departments, then assistance amount would be transferred directly into their bank accounts. Kiln workers can make online registration at the official website www.uplabour.gov.in
Benefits of Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana इस योजना के तहत गरीब दिहाड़ी मजदूर और निर्माण श्रमिक (रिक्शा वाले, खोमचे वाले, रेहड़ी वाले, फेरी वाले, निर्माण कार्य करने वाले) को यूपी सरकार द्वारा 1000 रुपये मदद दी जा रही है.