National Agriculture Market (eNAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal which networks the existing APMC mandis to create a unified national market for agricultural commodities. Now individual farmers can apply online for farmer registration at e-NAM portal at enam.gov.in. The farmers can register themselves as sellers by filling the enam online application form to sell their agricultural products.
Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC) is the lead agency for implementing eNAM under the aegis of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Central Government of India. This scheme will promote uniformity in agriculture marketing as various procedures would be streamlined across integrated markets. This includes removal of information asymmetry between buyers and sellers and promoting real time price discovery based on actual demand and supply.
eNAM common online market platform will facilitate pan-India trade in agriculture commodities, providing better price discovery through transparent auction process. This would be based on quality of produce along with timely online payment.
Table of Contents
- eNAM Portal Farmers Registration Apply Online Form
- e-NAM Portal Farmers Online Registration Guidelines Download
- How do Farmers Register on eNAM by Filling Online Application Form
- What are the Benefits of Making Farmers Registration at e-NAM Portal
- Download e-NAM Mobile App for Farmers
- eNAM Farmers Helpline (Toll Free) Number
eNAM Portal Farmers Registration Apply Online Form
Here is the complete process to apply online for farmers registration at eNAM portal:-
- Visit the official website at https://enam.gov.in/web/
- At the homepage, click at the “Registration” link present in the main menu as shown below:-
- Direct Link – https://enam.gov.in/NAMV2/home/other_register.html
- The eNAM Portal Farmers Online Registration Form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
- Here farmers can select the registration type, level and enter basic details along with bank details. In addition to this, farmers also needs upload copy of passbook or cancelled cheque and scanned copy of ID proof.
Finally individual farmers can click at the “Submit” button to complete the farmers online registration at enam portal. The farmers must take a printout of the submitted application form for any future reference. On completion of registration process, farmers can make login to sell their agricultural products in the mandis.
e-NAM Portal Farmers Online Registration Guidelines Download
Here is how farmers can now download the online registration guidelines at the e-NAM portal:-
- Visit the same official website at https://enam.gov.in/web/
- Go to the “Resources” tab in the main menu and click at the “Registration Guidelines” link
- Direct Link – https://enam.gov.in/web/resources/registration-guideline
- Afterwards, the complete online registration guidelines for individual farmers at e-NAM portal will appear as shown below:-
Farmers must read all the registration guidelines before filling the apply online form as mentioned above for farmers online registration as seller at eNAM portal.
How do Farmers Register on eNAM by Filling Online Application Form
Registration of farmers on eNAM can be done through following ways:- 1) eNAM Portal: http://www.enam.gov.in 2) Through Mobile Application 3) Through Mandi Registration (At Gate Entry)
What is the Process of Registration at the eNAM Mandi? You can visit the nearest eNAM mandi with proper documents.
What are the fees and document required? There is no fee for registration on eNAM. Details & Documents required for registration :- mandatory details like Name, Sex, Address, DOB, Mobile Number, Bank details etc.-Documents like Passbook (Cheque leaf), Any Govt Identity proof etc.
To get more details, click at the link – https://enam.gov.in/web/stakeholders-Involved/farmers
What are the Benefits of Making Farmers Registration at e-NAM Portal
Here are the benefits which a farmer can avail by filling application form for farmers registration at eNAM portal:-
- Real time information on trade and price
- Transparency in trade through better price discovery
- Extended access to markets across the state
- Information on quality of commodities
- Transparent e-bidding process
- Direct online payments
Download e-NAM Mobile App for Farmers
Farmers can now download e-NAM mobile app at their smartphones through google play store (android) and apple app store (iPhone). Here is the direct link to download the e-NAM mobile app for farmers:-https://enam.gov.in/web/mobile-app
Farmers can now check how to download app, farmers module, traders module, other stakeholders module and user manual before downloading e-NAM mobile app.
eNAM Farmers Helpline (Toll Free) Number
In case of any query or difficulty, e-NAM portal is also providing the facility of helpline toll free number to assist farmers:- — Helpline (Toll Free) Number: 1800 270 0224 — Email ID: [email protected], [email protected] — Official website: https://enam.gov.in/web/