Delhi government is inviting online applications for the Delhi Driver Scheme amid Novel Coronavirus outbreak. The state govt. will now provide Rs. 5,000 financial assistance to all drivers affected by COVID-19 lockdown. For Delhi Driver Yojana, people will have to make registration at the transport dept’s website at http://transport.delhi.gov.in. People can fill Delhi Driver Scheme online application form at the official portal before last date to apply online.
The new Delhi Driver Scheme will be only a one time financial assistance to persons holding public service badge and valid driving licence of para transit vehicles. This Transport Corona Yojana includes drivers of auto rickshaws, taxis, gramin seva, phatphat sewa, maxi cab, eco-friendly seva, e-rickshaws and school cabs.
This financial assistance to drivers will enable drivers to overcome ongoing financial crisis due to COVID-19 curfew. The registration form filling process to apply online for Delhi Driver Scheme has started today on 13th April 2020.
Table of Contents
- Delhi Driver Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
- Helpline Number for Delhi Driver Yojana by Transport Dept.
- Press Release of Corona Help Yojana by Delhi Transport Dept.
- List of Documents to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
- Eligibility for Delhi Driver Scheme 2020
- Delhi Auto / Taxi / Cab Driver Yojana Assistance of Rs. 5,000
- Timelines to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
- Official Announcement of Delhi Driver Yojana by CM Kejriwal
- Delhi Driver Rs. 5,000 Scheme – An Overview
Delhi Driver Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
Here is the complete process to apply online for Delhi Driver Scheme to get Rs. 5,000 assistance:-
- Firstly visit the Delhi Transport dept’s official website at http://transport.delhi.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Application For Financial Assistance by Para Transit Vehicle Owners” link:-
- Direct Link – http://126.96.36.199/cvfa/
- Then the Delhi Transport Dept’s instructions page before filling registration / application form online will appear as shown below:-
- Then click at the “Click here” link to open the Delhi Driver Scheme online registration form.
- In the opened application form, fill in all the necessary details and upload required documents as prescribed by the department.
- Follow all the instructions as provided and complete the registration process.
After completion of the application process and completion of verification, financial assistance would be transferred to bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Helpline Number for Delhi Driver Yojana by Transport Dept.
In order to avail assistance on any issue related to Rs. 5,000 assistance under Delhi Driver Yojana, people can contact at the helpline number. All the auto, taxi, maxi cab drivers and owners of para transit vehicles can contact the helpline numbers at:-011-23930763011-23970290 Both these numbers are functional between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m except Sundays till 27th April 2020.
Press Release of Corona Help Yojana by Delhi Transport Dept.
Also check the press release by the state govt. for starting of online applications for Delhi Driver Yojana:-
List of Documents to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for Delhi Driver Yojana 2020. In addition to the registration form, drivers must submit the necessary documents for consideration and acceptance of their applications. Any application must be filled by individual holder of PSV badge and valid DL of Para Transit Public Service Vehicles through online modules. The following information is required to be submitted:-
- Driving license number
- PSV badge no.
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
Only after submission of the completed application form along with these supporting documents, the apply online form would be considered.
Eligibility for Delhi Driver Scheme 2020
Read this section carefully in order to know who is eligible for the relief under Delhi Driver Yojana:-
- The beneficiaries of this scheme includes all owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- All the applicant drivers must be holding their valid driver’s licence and PSV Badge.
- The assistance amount of Rs. 5,000 will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till 23rd March 2020 when the lockdown was started.
If DL of any driver has been expired on or after 1st February 2020, they are also eligible and can apply for the benefit.
Delhi Auto / Taxi / Cab Driver Yojana Assistance of Rs. 5,000
In order to ensure that no person suffers from financial crunch, CM Kejriwal has decided to provide Rs. 5,000 to all the drivers. This includes owners of PSV badge holders as well as all valid DL holders.
All the drivers of auto rikshaws, taxis, phatphat sewa, e-rikshaws, maxi cab etc will be covered. The amount of Rs. 5000 will be transferred to the aadhaar linked bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. All the applicants are not required to visit in person at any govt. office to avail benefits. Application process is completely online. This is only one time financial assistance scheme.
Timelines to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
Applicants must remember the following dates to apply online for Delhi Driver Scheme in order to avoid any last time rush:- — Start Date of online registration – 13 April 2020 — Last Date for online application – 27 April 2020
Official Announcement of Delhi Driver Yojana by CM Kejriwal
On 12 April 2020, CM Kejriwal in his press conference has announced the Delhi Driver Scheme. The official tweet is here:-
दिल्ली में ऑटो, ई-रिक्शा, ग्रामीण सेवा, फट-फट सेवा, टैक्सी चलाने वाले हजारों लोग लॉकडाउन में बेरोजगार हो गए हैं। उनके परिवारों की सहायता के लिए हम प्रति चालक ₹5,000 दे रहे हैं
कल से सभी चालक अपना आवेदन ट्रांसपोर्ट डिपार्टमेंट की वेबसाइट पर जमा करा पाएंगे। pic.twitter.com/hm0QAqUrBw
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) April 12, 2020
Delhi Driver Rs. 5,000 Scheme – An Overview
Here is an overview of the Delhi Driver Rs. 5,000 Scheme by the transport department of Delhi:-
|Scheme Name||Delhi Driver Yojana|
|Concerned Department||Transport dept., Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 5,000|
|Beneficiaries||All owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa|
|Scheme Announcement||2 April 2020|
|Announced by||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Start Date for Registration||13 April 2020|
|Last Date for Application||27 April 2020|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||http://188.8.131.52/cvfa/#|
|Helpline Numbers||011-23930763, 011-23970290|