Food and Civil Supplies Department, Rajasthan has released the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020 (District Wise). Accordingly, people who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card / Ration Card Rajasthan can now check their name in the Eligible List of National Food Security Act (NFSA). In addition to this, citizens whose name does not appears in the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 and wants to apply for the new Ration Card can apply in the prescribed format at official portal of Food Department Rajasthan at food.raj.nic.in
Ration Card in Rajasthan is an essential document for the poor and economically weaker sections to take benefits of most of the state run govt. schemes. Accordingly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from various Ration Shops located nearby them. After submission of the new ration card apply online form, people can check their RC application status at official website.
Rajasthan govt. has made this ration card list 2019-2020 public to make the name finding process easier. Now people can easily search their name in the APL BPL List. For inclusion of their name in the food department Ration Card Rajasthan List, people can also fill Rajasthan ration card online application form 2020 as given below.
Table of Contents
- Check Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 Online
- Search Name Online in Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020
- How to Download Rajasthan Ration Card Form in Hindi
- Application Fees
- Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Rajasthan
- Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Ration Card
- List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Rajasthan
- Track Rajasthan Ration Card Application Status
- An Overview of Rajasthan Ration Card
- Ration Card Helpline Number Rajasthan
Check Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 Online
All the candidates who have previously applied for the New Ration Card can check their name in the Ration Card List 2019-2020 in the following manner:-
- Firstly visit the official Food Department Portal food.raj.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “जिले वार राशन कार्ड विवरण” (District Wise Ration Card details) link under the “राशन कार्ड रिपोर्ट” (Ration Card Report) section.
- Direct link – To see the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 directly, candidates can click the link below:-https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx
- Then the entire district wise Rajasthan ration card list 2020 will get opened.
- Now candidates can click at the number under rural or urban section in front of the appropriate district. Then in the new window, click at the block name as shown below:-
- Similarly in the new window, click at the panchayat name to open the panchayat wise category details of ration card report:-
- In the next window, select the village name to open the Rajasthan ration card list village wise:-
- Then the fair price shop (FPS) and card wise ration count page will appear as below:-
- Similar process is to be followed for Urban areas. Here applicants can select nagar palika, next ward number and lastly their FPS Number.
- Finally, the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 will appear online where people can check their name manually in the opened list:-
- This list will contain details such as ration card number, card type, applicant name, father name, address and number of family members.
Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the Ration Card List 2019-2020 for any future reference.
Search Name Online in Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020
If a candidate is finding it difficult to understand the process, then he/she can search their name Online in the district wise Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019-2020 for which process is hereby defined:-
- Visit the same official website of Food Department of Rajasthan at food.raj.nic.in
- Then click at the “राशन कार्ड एवं राशन वितरण का विवरण देखें” link under ‘राशन कार्ड रिपोर्ट’ section
- Direct Link – https://food.raj.nic.in/SearchRationCardOld.aspx
- Then the name find page in the Rajasthan Ration Card List Online will appear for FY 2019, 2020:-
- Here people can select their district and enter their ration card number, name, personal details, area, address and click at the “Search” button to check your name online in the ration card list of Rajasthan.
How to Download Rajasthan Ration Card Form in Hindi
In case your name is not present in the ration card list of Rajasthan, then you can apply as fresh applicant. In order to make fresh application for the food department ration card in Rajasthan, candidates can directly download the Rajasthan Ration Card Form in Hindi through the link given below:-
Download Rajasthan New APL / BPL Ration Card Application Form PDF in Hindi
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Rajasthan. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 5 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Rajasthan
All the applicants can submit the complete Rajasthan Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application. However in certain cases, 1 month time is required to issue a new ration card.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This can be done online by visiting the official portal and then clicking at the “Link to UID” link.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Rajasthan:- a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Rajasthan can apply. b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible. c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card. d) Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Rajasthan would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Rajasthan
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Rajasthan:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
Track Rajasthan Ration Card Application Status
Candidates can track their Ration Card Status Rajasthan through the link given below:-https://food.raj.nic.in/Form_Status.aspx Here candidates have to enter Ration UID / Form Number to track Ration Card Application Status.
Rajasthan govt. will issue new Ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. Accordingly, it is necessary to get ration through the Ration distributors at several ration shops. Furthermore, all the residents can check their name in the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2019 at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Rajasthan.
An Overview of Rajasthan Ration Card
Here is an overview of Rajasthan Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status / Application Form|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
Ration Card Helpline Number Rajasthan
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Rajasthan through:- — Helpline number: 0141-2227352 (Working Hours) — E-mail: secy-food-rj[at]nic[dot]in, afcfood-rj[at]nic[dot]in — Official website: https://food.raj.nic.in/