In Haryana, farmers can now make online registration of details of crops (e-kharid) through Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal at fasalhry.in. Haryana crop details online registrations can be done by the village level entrepreneurs (VLEs) absolutely free at atal seva kendras in villages or common service centres (CSCs). All the farmers can even make crop details online registration on their own at edisha.gov.in.
If any farmer wants to sell their agricultural produce at MSP, then he must make online registration of crops at meri fasal mera byora portal. VLEs can carry out the work of making crop registrations online in Haryana. For this, each VLE will get Rs. 5 per khevat which would be provided directly into their bank accounts.
At this recently launched portal, crop details of farmers can be registered by the last date i.e 19 April 2020.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Farmers Registration 2020
- Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form
- Farmers Registration of Crops for FY 2020
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2020
- Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Benefits
- List of Documents for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
- An Overview of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2020
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Farmers Registration 2020
From 15 April 2020 onwards, Haryana govt. will start procuring mustard while from 20 April 2020, govt. will start procuring wheat from farmers. Each day, the state govt. has proposed to procure (e-kharid) for 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of wheat. The state govt. has determined 140 mandis to purchase mustard and 2000 mandis, sub-mandis and procurement centers for wheat crop purchase. Farmers will get the benefit of many schemes of Haryana government directly by making registration at the official website.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Form
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration of crop details (e-Kharid) of farmers:-
- Firstly visit the official website fasalhry.in
- At the homepage, click at the “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करें)” link as shown in the figure:-
- Direct Link – Online Registration of Crops in Haryana
- Enter the mobile number, aadhaar number or family ID (किसान(काश्तकार) पंजीकरण करने के लिये अपना आधार नंबर या मोबाइल नंबर सर्च बॉक्स मे भर कर खोजें |). Afterwards, enter the OTP and click at “जारी रखें” button to open the farmers registration form as shown below:-
- Here farmers can make online registration for crops and submit crop details.
All these details for Online Registration of crops can either be filled by the VLEs or by farmers itself. Information received on this portal can be shared with farmers and Agriculture and Farmers Welfare department. All the information uploaded by the farmers cannot be used in any other legal claim. Patwaris would share data related to Jamabandhi. This process will ease down the crops procurement procedure.
Farmers Registration of Crops for FY 2020
The state govt. of Haryana has started online registration of farmers at Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal from 7 April 2020. The last date for registration of crops by farmers at Meri Fasal Mera Byora official website is 19 April 2020. Till date, around 60% farmers have registered at this website and got e-kharid coupons while 40% farmers are left as they do not make registration. In the wake of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, fasal e-kharid process will continue till June 2020.
— Manohar Lal (@mlkhattar) April 7, 2020
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2020
This portal has brought agriculture and farmers welfare departments on single platform. Along with this, department of Revenue, dept. of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs and dept. of science and technology have also been brought to this platform. This online Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal will provide information related to sowing, harvesting season and market on real time basis to farmers. Through Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2020, farmers can make online registration by entering their crop details.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Benefits
Here the benefits of making registration at Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal:-
- To ensure timely availability of subsidy on food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment.
- To provide assistance to farmers in case of natural disaster or calamities. On making registration, farmers will get compensation for their crop loss.
- Providing benefits of government schemes, initiatives and grievance redressal of farmers on a single platform.
- Enabling farmers registration, crop registration and farm details at one place.
- To provide information regarding sowing, harvesting of crops and mandis to ensure proper selling of crops.
List of Documents for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
Here is the complete list of documents to make registration at Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal:- 1) Aadhaar Card of Applicants 2) Residential Certificate 3) Identity Certificate 4) Mobile Number 5) Land Documents of Farmers 6) Recent Passport Size Photograph
An Overview of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2020
Here is an overview of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal of Haryana at which farmers registration is necessary for crop procurement:-
|Scheme Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Purpose||Farmers Registration for Crops (e-Kharid), farm details|