epds ration card details in HP | print ration card in HP | HP ration card data online | HP ration card list 2020 | rashan card list 2019-2020 HP
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Himachal Pradesh has released the depot wise HP Ration Card New List 2019-2020 online at epds.co.in (हिमाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड सूची ऑनलाइन). All the citizens who had previously made fresh registrations for ration card can now check their name online or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries. People can now check FPS Ration Cards List 2020, find ration cards data and even print rashan card online.
HP govt. has made this ration card new list 2019-2020 & ration cards data open to public in order to make the process of finding name of beneficiaries easier. People can also find their name online in the NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2020 of Himachal Pradesh. People can now even find their name in the ration cards for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries generated by FPS.
Ration Card is an essential document for the APL / BPL people in Himachal Pradesh in order to take benefits of most govt. schemes. It is important to note that ration card holders only can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
Table of Contents
- HP New Ration Card List 2019-2020 at epds.co.in
- HP Ration Card Correction Form – Find HP Ration Card Data
- Print HP Ration Card Online
- How to Apply Online for Ration Card in Himachal Pradesh
- Application Fees
- Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Himachal Pradesh
- Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for HP Ration Card
- List of Documents Required for HP New Ration Card
- An Overview of HP Ration Card
- Helpline Number (Toll Free) for HP Ration Card
HP New Ration Card List 2019-2020 at epds.co.in
All the candidates who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in HP ration card list 2019-2020 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
- Step 1 – Firstly visit the Transparency portal or ePDS Himachal Pradesh official website at epds.co.in
- Step 2 – At the homepage, click at the “FPS Ration Card” tab as shown below:-
- Step 3 – Then click at the “Ration Cards Depot Wise” link or directly click – ePDS Ration Card Details in HP to open the page as shown below:-
- Step 4 – Here candidates can select the district name, block name and then click at “Search” button to open FPS Shop details as shown below:-
- Step 5 – Here click at the “FPSID” to open the FPS Beneficiary Details or HP Ration Card List 2020 as shown below:-
All the people can now click at the “ID” option to open the complete family member details in the ration card of Himachal Pradesh.
HP Ration Card Correction Form – Find HP Ration Card Data
Here is the complete procedure to find HP Ration Card data online:-
- Follow the Steps 1 and 2 as mentioned above and then click at the “Find Ration Cards Data” link.
- Alternative Method – Click directly at “Your Ration Card” tab on the homepage.
- Direct Link – Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Data
- The HP ration card data page will open as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their Aadhaar Number or Ration Card ID and click at “Search” button to open the complete information / data of ration card in Himachal Pradesh.
Other Method – HP Ration Cards Data Online
Print HP Ration Card Online
For printing of the ration card in Himachal Pradesh, follow the first 2 steps as mentioned in section one. Under ‘FPS Ration Card’ section, click at “Print Ration Card” option or directly click the link below:-
- The Ration Card print page in Himachal Pradesh will appear as shown below:-
Now candidates can enter their Aadhaar number or Ration Card ID and click at the “Search” option to print their ration card online.
How to Apply Online for Ration Card in Himachal Pradesh
The citizens of Himachal Pradesh whose name is not present in the Ration Card List can apply online for new ration card at the official website epds.co.in. Here is the direct link to check complete process to fill online application / registration form for name inclusion in Himachal Pradesh RC Holder list:-HP Ration Card Online Application Form 2020
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Himachal Pradesh. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 5 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Himachal Pradesh
All the applicants can submit the complete HP Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This can be done online by visiting the official portal and then clicking at the “Link to UID” link.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for HP Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Himachal Pradesh:-
1). Person having no ration card – In this case, the individual must produce a certificate from the Panchayat Secretary/ Panchayat Sahayak/ Food & Supplies Officer/ Inspector, FCS&CA / Concerned Authority in writing that the person having no ration card. This certificate is to be attached along with the ration card application form.
2). Temporary Ration Card – The temporary ration card will be issued to migratories and duration of the card should not exceed more than three months.
3). Duplicate Ration Card – In case the ration card is lost or become defaced, mutilated, illegible or otherwise rendered unless for no fault of the holder of the ration card, the competent authority can issue duplicate ration card after charging the appropriate fee.
4) Person having ration card at the previous place – This is applicable in the case of Government officials or other persons who are transferred from one place to another. In this case, the Deletion Certificate is required from the Panchayat Secretary/Panchayat Sahayak/Food & Supplies Officer/ Inspector, FCS&CA of the place from where the person was residing previously. This certificate is to be attached along with the ration card application form.
5). After Marriage entry to be made in the ration card – In this case also deletion certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by Panchayat Secretary/Panchayat Sahayak/Food & Supplies Officer/ Inspector, FCS&CA. This certificate is to be attached along with ration card application form and ration card.
6). In case of birth of child – For the addition to be made in the ration card, the birth certificate of the child is required along with ration card in which the addition has to be made along with the application neatly handwritten or typed on a plain paper addressed to the Panchayat Secretary/Panchayat Sahayak/Food & Supplies Officer/ Inspector, FCS&CA.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Himachal Pradesh would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
List of Documents Required for HP New Ration Card
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Himachal Pradesh:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
An Overview of HP Ration Card
Here is an overview of Himachal Pradesh Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Article Category||Beneficiary List / Print RC / Depot Wise Data|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh|
|Mode of Checking List / Print / Data / Reports||Online|
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for HP Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology of Himachal Pradesh. The helpline number for Himachal Pradesh Ration Card is 1967 while toll free contact is 1800-180-8026. For more details, visit the official website at epds.co.in