Uttar Pradesh government invites UP COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass online registration / application form 2020. People can now apply online for Coronavirus curfew e-passes at the official website http://18.104.22.168/upepass2/. All such people who are providing essential services as well as citizens can apply for lockdown e-pass before 14 April 2020 and can even track their application status. The eligibility criteria, application fees, links to fill registration form and complete details are given in this post.
The intra-district passes for Coronavirus Lockdown in UP would be issued by the SDM while inter-district passes will be issued by ADM. The Curfew e-passes generated for NGOs, govt. workers, essential services will be valid till the entire lockdown period. However for citizens, intra district pass will remain valid for only 1 day while inter-district passes will remain valid for 2 days.
Anybody who is found misusing this e-pass would be liable for punishment under relevant laws of IPC as well as disaster management act.
Table of Contents
- UP COVID-19 Lockdown E Pass Apply Online Form
- Track UP Coronavirus Lockdown e-Pass Application Status
- UP Lockdown E-Pass Available in Which Districts
- Important Dates for Uttar Pradesh Lockdown e-Passes Applying Online
UP COVID-19 Lockdown E Pass Apply Online Form
Here is the complete procedure to fill UP COVID-19 Lockdown E Pass online application / registration form:-
- Firstly visit the official website at http://22.214.171.124/upepass2/
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply ePass” link present in the main menu at the e-Pass Management System page or directly click this link:
- Then applicants can fill in the Uttar Pradesh Lockdown Passes online registration form by entering their mobile number:
- Accordingly, the UP Lockdown e-Pass Online Application Form will appear as shown below:
- People can enter their personal details, address, service type, description, place of visit, from and to date and upload recent photograph, ID proof.
It is important to note that only those people who are providing essential services can apply online for e-pass during COVID-19 (Coronavirus) lockdown.
Track UP Coronavirus Lockdown e-Pass Application Status
Here is the complete process to check the UP Coronavirus Lockdown e-Pass Application Status:-
- Visit the same official website at http://126.96.36.199/upepass2/
- Click at the “Track Your Application” link present in the main menu of e-pass management system homepage or directly click this link
- Here candidates can enter their registration number, mobile number and then click at the “Search Your Application” tab to track UP Lockdown Pass Application Status.
Applicant will only get curfew e-pass after successful verification from concerned authorities.
UP Lockdown E-Pass Available in Which Districts
E-Pass will remain applicable in the following districts of Uttar Pradesh:-
|Ghazipur||Gonda||Gorakhpur||Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida)||Chandauli|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Sambhal||Sultanpur||Saharanpur||Siddharthanagar|
People from remaining districts are not allowed to fill e-pass application form for UP Coronavirus Lockdown as those districts are considered hotspots for spread of COVID-19 pandemic. The situation of all such districts would be reviewed after 2 days and then the govt. will consider providing e-passes to residents of those districts.
Important Dates for Uttar Pradesh Lockdown e-Passes Applying Online
Here are the important dates which must be remembered while applying online for getting Uttar Pradesh Lockdown e-Passes during Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Curfew:- — Last Date to Apply Online – 14 April 2020 — Validity of E-Pass – Only Lockdown period
Application Fees All the applicants who wants to get UP COVID-19 Lockdown e-passes will not have to pay any application fees.
Eligibility Those applicants must be working in essential services are eligible to apply Online for E Pass.