The district administration of Gurugram has launched web portal where private citizens, govt. officials and organizations can apply for Gurugram Movement Pass. Residents can now Apply Online for Gurugram Coronavirus Curfew Pass at www.ggncurfewpass.in. Earlier, PM Modi has announced a nation-wide lockdown of 21 days to tackle COVID 19 pandemic. The police is strictly enforcing Lockdown so to ensure movement during lockdown in Gurgaon, curfew passes are mandatory.
The organizations and govt. officials will get 7 day pass while private citizens will get Gurugram Coronavirus Curfew Pass valid for 1 day. The district administration has clarified that any violation of passes and usage beyond specified time or reasons other than claimed in the form will invite stern action including jail. Earlier, the state govt. has opened website for Haryana Kiryana / Milk / Chemist Shop registration for Coronavirus Curfew Passes
All the residents can go to the official website to submit a form stating the reason for travel. Now let’s check the complete process on how to apply online for Gurugram Curfew Movement Pass.
Apply Online for Gurugram Coronavirus Lockdown Pass
Below is the complete process to apply online for Gurugram Movement Pass during Coronavirus (COVID 19) Curfew:-
- Firstly visit the official website at www.ggncurfewpass.in
- At the homepage, select whether the applicant is a government official, representing an organization, or a private citizen. Passes for private citizens will only be valid for 1 day.
- People can select category as either of 3 mentioned above and click at the “Create” tab. For instance, we have clicked at the Private Individual tab. Then the Gurugram Movement Pass Apply Online Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here people can enter their basic details such as name, mobile no, e-mail, vehicle type, vehicle number, address and purpose of movement. Moreover, people will have to upload the applicant’s photo, ID proof as well as supporting document.
- Finally, people can click at the “Create” tab to complete the apply online for Gurugram Curfew Pass during Coronavirus Lockdown.
The Gurugram Curfew Movement Pass form will be evaluated and can be rejected or approved depending on the reason given.
The approvals would be limited in order to ensure social distancing during Coronavirus Lockdown. The restrictions placed in movement during curfew are to avoid COVID 19 spread. Any violation of the pass, counterfeit, usage beyond the specified time or for reasons other than claimed in the form is liable for penal action.
All the applicants has to show the pass to a policemen, who will scan the QR code. The police have released a list of technical hands for essential services, maintenance of households and buildings.