Andhra Pradesh govt. is going to invite AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21 online application / registration form. People would be able to apply online for AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, check eligibility criteria and loan amount. This scheme will ensure protection of shepherds in the state.
Under this project, the members of the shepherd communities will attain various perks and financial assistance as provided by the Andhra Pradesh government. In this post, you can learn about the important features, eligibility, documents required and the application process.
AP govt. has announced YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme for the overall development of the region. This scheme will ensure financial assistance on loan and improve their business by purchasing new sheep.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Application / Registration Form 2020-21
Just like other financial assistance schemes, the state govt. of Andhra Pradesh will invite AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme online application / registration form 2020-21. These apply online forms may be invited through a new dedicated portal or through the state govt’s official website at ap.gov.in. As soon as the online application / registration form becomes available, we will update it here. This scheme is specifically designed for the betterment of shepherd communities. The main features and the benefits of the project have been announced. CM or any other govt. officials have still not mentioned about any implementation details, registration process.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21 Details
Here are the complete details in the tabular form for AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21:-
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Announcement||March 2020|
|Official Date||To be implemented soon|
|Number of beneficiaries||Members of Golla and Kuruma Communities|
|Nodal Agency for Supervision||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Features
Here are the important features and highlights of the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21:-
- Development of Shepherd Communities – AP govt. will launch this scheme for the overall development of shepherds in the state.
- Ensuring financial and Social Security – This scheme will ensure financial security as well as social security.
- Financial Assistance – As the state govt. has not decided the amount yet, Chief Minister stated that the beneficiaries will receive certain financial aid from AP state authority.
- Purchasing sheep – Beneficiaries can utilize this amount to purchase 20 sheeps.
- Loan Subsidy – This scheme also involve credit subsidy for beneficiaries. The govt. will provide subsidy of 30% of total loan amount or Rs. 1.5 lakh (whichever is less). The state govt. wants to remove financial burden from shoulders of shepherds who acquired loans for occupational purposes.
- Time Duration – When the operation of Kapari Bandhu Scheme starts, AP govt. will continue it for 4 successive years. This scheme will ensure overall development of eligible and needy shepherds.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The implementation of this financial assistance scheme for shepherds will assist around 50,000 people directly.
- Budget Allocation – AP govt. has proposed Rs. 200 crore for Kapari Bandhu Scheme and more funds would be provided for its successful implementation.
- Payment mode – AP govt. will provide all financial transfers will be made via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. It will keep corruption and confusion at bay.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must fulfill the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria to become eligible for the scheme:- — Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh. — This scheme is applicable only for shepherd communities. Only the registered members of Golla and Kuruma communities would be able to apply and attain various perks of scheme. — The candidates must belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category people. These people will be able to attain perks under this Kapari Bandhu Scheme. — All the applicants must possess an active bank account.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Documents Required
The following documents are required for the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21:- a) Residential Proof b) Personal Identification Documents c) Occupational Documents d) BPL Certificate e) Loan documents The bank account details of the applicants must also be produced to avail financial assistance for AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2020-21.