Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is now accepting Baal Aadhaar Card online application form 2020. People can now apply online for Baal Aadhar Card through Common Service Centres (CSCs) or Aadhar Seva Kendras located nearby them. UIDAI will issue these blue coloured baal aadhar cards to children below 5 years of age. These cards can also be made for the new born babies which are valid till children attains the age of 5 years. Afterwards, the blue colored aadhar cards needs to be updated.
The concept of Baal Aadhaar Card is new and here we provide you its details. The Aadhar Card basically captures bio-metrics (fingerprints) and iris (retina scan) of a person to provide them with 12 digit unique identity number. But the fingerprints and iris of a new born children or child below 5 years of age are not fully developed. So, UIDAI has started this concept of providing Baal Aadhar Card to children.
Here we provide you with the complete details on how to apply for Baal Aadhaar Card and supporting documents list.
Baal Aadhaar Card Apply Online Form 2020
Below is the complete process to fill online application form for Baal Aadhaar Card:-
- Firstly visit the official website at uidai.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Get Aadhaar” link and in the new window, click at the “Book An Appointment” link.
- Direct Link – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
- Here people can “Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra” by entering their city / location. In addition to this, people can even Book an Appointment at Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Then click at “Proceed to book Appointment” tab to open the Baal Aadhaar Card online application form for booking appointment.
- Here candidates can enter the mobile number and verify OTP to open the appointment booking page as shown below:-
- Here fill in all the details to book an appointment for Aadhaar Seva Kendra. Then take your child to the Aadhaar Seva Kendra at that particular time slot.
UIDAI has provided this facility of booking an appointment at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra for various Aadhaar services. These includes fresh aadhaar enrolment, update of name, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, date of birth, gender and biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris).
Baal Aadhar Card Documents List
People can make Aadhaar Card of their new born babies just with the help of Discharge Slip of Hospitals. If the discharge slip is not present, then apply for Baal Aadhaar Card through Birth Certificate in addition to aadhar card of one of the parents. Moreover, children school identity card could also be used to apply for Baal Aadhar Card.
बच्चों का आधार उनके जन्म प्रमाण पत्र (अभिभावक के आधार के साथ) या फिर अस्पताल से डिस्चार्ज किए जाने के दौरान मिलने वाली पर्ची (डिस्चार्ज स्लिप) की मदद से बन जाता है। For more details, call on the UIDAI Aadhaar Toll Free Number at 1947.
#AadhaarForMyChildA child below 5 years gets a blue coloured #BaalAadhaar, which is valid till the child becomes 5 yr old. A mandatory biometric update is required to reactivate the child’s Aadhaar. For this, take the child to any nearby Aadhaar Kendra: https://t.co/QFcNEqehlP pic.twitter.com/nGcIc2bvYe
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) February 11, 2020
The blue coloured baal aadhaar card needs to be updated when children becomes 5 years of age. This card is to be once again updated on attaining the age of 15 years.