Central government has released the details of beneficiaries of Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G). Subsequently, people can check their details in the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List. Moreover, people can also check details of their family members in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) Data through the official website of pmayg.nic.in/netiay
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a flagship scheme of the Modi govt. with a motive to provide “Housing For All”. Accordingly, central govt. implements this scheme in rural areas through PMAY-G.
Now beneficiaries can check their details in the IAY / PMAYG List and also check the details of SECC Family Members.
IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details
Beneficiary details include the name of State, Block, District, Personal Details, Bank Details, House Site details and Sanction and Completion details. To check the details of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary, candidates must follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website pmayg.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary” link under the “Stakeholders” section.
- Direct Link – http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Accordingly, candidates have to “Enter Registration Number” and click the “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, the complete Beneficiary details will appear in the format as shown below:-
- Beneficiaries can take a printout of their details and keep it for any future reference.
Candidates can also perform Advance Search using the link –http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx Here candidates have to enter State, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme Name and then they can search using name / BPL Number / Sanction Order Details / Father’s Name / Husband’s Name or account number.
SECC Family Member Details
Beneficiaries can also check the details of family members in the SECC-2011 Data using the link given below:-Direct Link – http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Test/secc_fm_details.aspx The format of the SECC Family Member details is shown in the figure below:-
These details includes the name of all the family members, father name, mother name, D.O.B along with their relation with the beneficiary. Here candidates have to enter the name of the State and their PMAY-G ID and then click “Get Family Member Details”.
PMAY-G, IAY & RHISS Guidelines
Candidates can also see and download the guidelines of IAY, PMAY-G and RHISS in PDF Format using the link given below:-
- PMAY-G English (PDF) – Click Here
- PMAY-G Hindi (PDF) – Click Here
- IAY – Click Here
- RHISS Hindi – Click Here
- RHISS English – Click Here
For any further query, candidates can call on the helpline number – 1800-11-6446 or can send an e-mail to [email protected]