National Payments Corporation of India enables people to Reacharge FASTag Online using BHIM UPI ID on Google Pay / Phone Pe App. From 15 December 2019, FASTag becomes compulsory for every vehicle on road to pay toll tax at toll plaza. As per the NPCI guidelines, all banks licensed to provide FASTag services should provide customers with an option to recharge FASTag through UPI. Both Google Pay and Phone Pe Apps are very popular mobile apps which can be downloaded from google play store. Google Pay / Phone Pe can be used to recharge your FASTag, whichever bank your FASTag is issued from.
The UPI handle to your FASTag Recharge is [email protected] For eg, if your FASTag is from Equitas bank and your vehicle number is KA 02 N 1234, then your UPI VPA (Virutal Private Address) or UPI ID or UPI handle would be [email protected] This UPI ID or UPI address is case insensitive. So [email protected] is the same as [email protected]
People can now check the complete process of how to recharge your FASTag using UPI Id on Google Pay / Phone Pe mobile applications present in your smartphones.
Recharge FASTag on Phone Pe App Using BHIM UPI ID
Here is the complete process to recharge FASTag using BHIM UPI ID on Phone Pe mobile app:-
- Firstly open Phone Pe app which is installed on your android smartphone. The homepage of Phone Pe App will appear where you will have to click at “To Contacts” tag to open page as shown below:-
- Then click at ‘BHIM UPI ID‘ option in the header, then add beneficiary BHIM UPI Id and click at “Confirm” button to open the payment page as shown below:-
- Here enter the amount and make payment from bank to complete FASTag recharge. After successful payment from your respective banks, you will get payment confirmation and Fastag recharge message on your mobile phone:-
For more information about specific banks recharge and buying FASTag procedure, please visit the official websites of banks.
Recharge FASTag on Google Pay App Using BHIM UPI ID
Here is the complete process to recharge FASTag using BHIM UPI ID on Google Pay mobile app:-
- Firstly open Google Pay app which is installed on your android smartphone. Enter your google PIN number to open page as shown below:-
- At this page, click at “New” button to open the payment page as shown below:-
- Here select the “UPI ID or QR” option to open ‘Pay to’ pop up window. Select the ‘UPI ID’ tab to open ‘Enter UPI ID‘ pop up and enter ID as shown below:-
- Click at “Verify” button to open the bank payment page. Select bank for payment and then make payment using “Pay” button. In order to confirm bank correctness, send Rs. 1 as test case and after verification, make complete payment.
After successful payment from your respective banks, you will get payment confirmation and Fastag recharge message on your mobile phone.