The South Central Railways (SCR) is inviting online applications for 10th Pass Govt Job 2019 in Indian Railways. Now all the interested candidates can apply online for 10th pass govt jobs in railway at scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Latest SCR notification is available at official website & last date to fill 10th class govt jobs online apply is 8 December 2019.
There are around 4,103 posts that are likely to be filled through the said Indian Railways Recruitment 2019. The ACT Apprentice 2019 online application registration process has already begun. All the selected students will get training under the Apprentice Act 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules 1962.
All the willing candidates can apply for ac mechanic, welder, painter, carpenter, fitter, machinist, diesel mechanic, electrician and other posts.
Apply Online for 10th Pass Govt Jobs in Railway
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for 10th class govt. jobs in Indian Railways:-
- Firstly visit the official website at scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- At the homepage, applicants can click at “ACT APPRENTICE-2019 Online Registration Application” link
- In the new window, applicant should read the instructions and then click at “proceed for filling up of application” button. Then enter your e-mail address and click at ‘Send OTP’ tab.
- Then enter the OTP to open the 10th class govt. jobs in railway online application form as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter their details accurately and upload image as per the size mentioned and click at “Submit” button to complete the application process.
On submitting the completed application form, make the fee payment through online / offline mode. The candidates should keep in mind that an application once submitted online, will not be edited or modified. One can see their application form by entering details such as Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Application Number.
Important Dates for 10th Pass Government Job in Railway
Candidates can check the important dates for 10th pass government jobs in Indian Railways:- — Opening date of online application form – 9 November 2019 — Last date to submit online application form – 8 December 2019
10th Pass Govt Job 2019 Notification Download
There are 4,103 posts that are likely to be filled through the said vacancy. Candidates can download notification for Indian Railway Recruitment through the link given below:-Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Download
Age Limit to Apply Online for Railway Recruitment 2019
The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years. However, the maximum age limit for Indian Railway Recruitment is set at 24 years. For candidates belonging to SC/ ST, age relaxation of five years is there while for candidates belonging to OBC/ PwD, age relaxation is up to three to 10 years.
The interested individuals need to qualify class 10 or any equivalent level of education with a minimum 50 per cent marks along with an ITI certificate. Applicants need to submit an application fee of Rs 100. The payment needs to be done through SBI.