National Social Assistance Programme is an ambitious pension scheme being run by UP govt. and central government. Under this uttar pradesh vidhwa pension yojana, all widow women of any age (age ceiling removed on 26 December 2018) and living Below Poverty Line (BPL) can avail monthly pension of Rs. 300 p.m. Eligible widows can fill the UP Widow Pension Scheme 2018-19 Online Application Form, check vidhwa pension list and also widow pension status at sspy-up.gov.in
Under uttar pradesh widow pension scheme 2019, women whose husband has died and has not not done remarriage can avail monthly pension. Most importantly, women should not be getting benefits of other existing schemes like UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2018, Viklang Pension Scheme etc. Central govt. through NSAP provides monthly pension to all the widows between 40 to 59 years of age whose name appears in the BPL List 2002.
For UP, all poor widows whose children are unable to feed themselves can avail the pension. All the interested and eligible candidates now does not have to make unnecessary visits at the offices. Instead they can easily apply online to avail benefits of up vidhwa pension yojana.
UP Widow Pension Scheme 2018-19 Online Application Form
The complete procedure to apply online for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana / Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana has been specified below:-
- Visit the official website of Integrated Pension Portal sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “Widow Pension” link present in the menu or photo with “निराश्रित महिला पेंशन” title or directly click this link
- Next click the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link
- In the new window, click the “New Entry Form” link to open UP Widow Pension Scheme Online Application Form.
- Subsequently, UP Widow Pension Scheme Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Next candidates can fill personal details, bank details and income details and then “Save” details. Afterwards, candidates can click the “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” option, view all their details and finally submit their application form.
- Moreover, applicants can see their filled in completed application form through this link – View Application Form
- Finally all the applicants must take a printout of the finally submitted application form. For more details, candidates can see User Manual.
Candidates must physically submit it to DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within 1 month from date of Final Submission. All the candidates are advised to see the UP Widow Pension Scheme application format through the link – Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Format.
UP Widow Pension Scheme 2018-19 List Of Documents
Candidates must submit the following documents along with the old age pension scheme up application form:-
|Documents||Maximum Size and Format|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph (फोटो)||20 kb in JPEG Format|
|Birth / Age Certificate (जन्म / आयुप्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Identity Proof (पहचान प्रमाण पत्र) – Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Bank Passbook (बैंक पासबुक)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Income Certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Death Certificate of Husband (पति की मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
Candidates must also fill details of total no. of children (adults and non-adults), date of death of husband and whether children are able to feed themselves or not.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility – All the widow applicants before applying online must fulfill the UP Widow Pension Scheme eligibility criteria. To view applicability, click – Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
UP Vidhwa Pension List of Pensioners 2017-18
All the applicants who have previously applied for the uttar pradesh widow pension scheme 2017-18 can check their name in the Vidhwa Pension List UP 2017-18. This list of pensioners old age, vidhwa & viklang pension schemes is now available online district / tehsil / village wise at sspy-up.gov.in. This list consists of name of pensioner, father’s name, category, register number, amount, age, bank details, payment status and other details.
UP list of pensioners for vidhwa pension scheme for FY year 2017-18 can be viewed using the link given below:-UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme Pensioners List 2018-19
sspy-up.gov.in – UP Widow Pension Status
All the applicants can consistently check their application status on the same official website at sspy-up.gov.in. For viewing application status, applicants requires a password to make application login.
Steps to check the UP Widow Pension Yojana 2019 Application Status:-
- All the candidates who wish to check the application status of uttar pradesh widow pension scheme 2019, visit the following link – “आवेदन की स्थिति“.
- Step 1 – Firstly candidates needs to create a password using their application registration number and bank account through the link – Registration for Password
- Afterwards candidates have to make “Vidhwa Pension Login” using the password generated in 1st step and application registration number.
- Furthermore, candidates can click the detailed guidelines to check application status.
UP Widow Pension Scheme – Age Ceiling Lifted by Yogi Aadityanath
Age limit has been lifted by Yogi Aadityanath under UP Widow Pension Scheme on 26 December 2018 as shown in the tweet below:-
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) December 26, 2018
All the details of UP Widow Pension Scheme 2018 are given in this post. If still any person finds any difficulty in understanding, then visit the official website http://sspy-up.gov.in/IndexWIDOW.aspx
Also Read – Check UP Ration Card List 2018 (District Wise) & Application Form