Central govt. is now inviting online applications for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in. Now all the farmers can fill PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online Apply Form at official website. In addition to this, farmers can edit their aadhar details and check beneficiary status of PM Kisan Scheme. This is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from government of India.
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the farmers will get an income support of Rs. 6,000 p.a. This amount would be provided in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
All the farmers are advised to visit the newly added “Farmer’s Corner” section at the official website for self registration.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online Form 2019
Now, the farmers in any part of India can directly enroll with a single click at the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019:-
- Step 1 – Firstly visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2 – At the homepage, go to the “Farmer’s corner” section as shown below:-
- Step 3 – This section contains “Edit Aadhaar Details, New Farmers Registration & Check Beneficiary Status” option.
- Step 4 – The links of editing aadhar details & registration of new farmers is under maintenance. As soon as these links gets functional, we will update it here.
It is expected that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online registration form link will soon get functional. As of now, the online application process is still undergoing continuously at common service centers.
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Beneficiary Status
Here is the complete process to check application status for farmers enrollment in PM Kisan Scheme:-
- Follow the 1st three steps as mentioned above and choose “Check Beneficiary Status” option from Farmers Corner section at pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Direct Link – PM Kisan Beneficiary Application Status
- Farmers can know their beneficiary application status either by Aadhar number or Account number or Mobile number as shown below:-
- Enter any one of the aadhar card or account number or mobile no. details and click at “Get Data” button to know your PM-KISAN application status.
Also Read – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Offline Registration at CSCs — For more details, visit the official website at pmkisan.gov.in