Central government has started online applications for PM Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan Yojana 2019. People can apply online for National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana at maandhan.in/vyapari. Under this National Pension Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 3,000 per month as pension to all traders, retailers and small shopkeepers. Now people can make PM-LVM Scheme Registration at nearest common service centers (CSCs).
Around 3 crore small shop owners and self employed persons can take benefits of National Pension Scheme for traders. This scheme is an extension of PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana which ensure fixed monthly pension on attaining the age of 60 years.
To get monthly pension amount of Rs. 3k, people will have to make contribution ranging from Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month. The central govt. has earmarked a sum of Rs. 750 crore for the implementation of PM-LVMY scheme.
PM Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan Yojana Online Registration
The Modi led NDA govt. has introduced the option of PM Laghu Vyapaari Maandhan Yojana online registration at maandhan.in/vyapari. Now people can apply online for PM Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan Yojana from any common service centre (CSC) or can perform self enrollment. The complete process to apply for PMLVMY scheme is given below:-
- People can take their aadhaar card along with their savings / Jan-dhan bank account passbook to their nearest common service centers (CSCs).
- At the CSC, your monthly contribution amount would be decided depending on your age.
- Pay your first monthly contribution for PM Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan Yojana at CSC itself.
- Put your signature on nomination and auto debit mandate.
- Then your Traders Pension Card will get generated. The next contributions would be deducted from the bank accounts itself.
The PMLVM form PDF then can be verified online and e-registration process will curb corruption and result in fast implementation of this National Pension Scheme for retail traders and small shopkeepers. The complete nomination process for National Pension Scheme for traders takes just 3 to 5 minutes.
National Pension Scheme for Traders Benefits
The benefits of National Pension Scheme for Traders are as follows:-
- Fixed monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attainment of 60 years of age.
- This is a voluntary contribution scheme for traders, retailers, small shopkeepers.
- Central govt. will also pay equal amount of contribution.
- The monthly contribution amount will be Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 depending on the age of applicant.
- The pension amount would be provided through Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India.
So to avail benefits of this pension scheme, all the vyaparis are advised to fill the form at nearest CSCs as soon as possible. All the small shopkeepers and retail traders with annual turnover less than Rs. 1.5 crore would be its beneficiaries.
Eligibility for National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana
The eligibility criteria for PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana is described below:- — Only the traders in the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible. — The applicant must not be an existing beneficiary of EPFO, ESIC, NPS, PM-SYM schemes or an income tax payee.
National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Shopkeeper’s, Retail traders and Self Employed persons.
PM Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna – References
— In case of any query, applicants can call on toll free number at 1800 267 6888 or can send an e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] — For more details, visit the official website at https://maandhan.in/vyapari