All the people who are running a small business or planning to start a new one can now apply online for Mudra Loan Yojana. People can now easily get quick credit support through govt’s Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). Under this scheme, govt. provides loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, Cooperative Banks, MFIs and NBFCs.
Under Mudra loan scheme, govt. provides loans in 3 different categories namely Shishu, Tarun & Kishor. In order to avail Mudra loans, people can approach these lenders or can even apply online at Udyamimitra portal. This portal has been setup to facilitate financial and non-financial service needs of MSMEs by enhancing ease of access.
On Udyamimitra.in, users can apply for any type of enterprise loans. This includes Mudra (up to Rs 10 lakh), Stand-Up India Scheme for SC/ST an Women (Rs 10 lakh to Rs 100 lakh), SME loans (up to Rs 10 crore).
Apply Online for Mudra Loan Scheme Online
MUDRA (subsidiary of SIDBI) supports institution to extend loans to the non-corporate non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small entities. However, this is subject to those enterprises with credit needs below 10 lakhs. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for PM Mudra Loans at Udyamimitra portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at udyamimitra.in
- Scroll down the home page. You will find a box on “Mudra loans”. Click on the box to open the link https://www.udyamimitra.in/MudraLoan
- At this page, complete information regarding Mudra Loans is present. Scroll down on this page to find the link “Click here to Apply” under “Apply for Mudra Loan” section.
- Direct Link – https://site.udyamimitra.in/Login/Register
- The Mudra Loan online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Here people have to specify loan amount required, name, business address for registration. People can also ‘Access Your Scheme suitability’.
On completion of registration, people can easily apply for Mudra loan. The submitted application will be viewed by many lenders for providing credit support. Here people can even apply to their preferred lender. The checklist of documents necessary for loans is available at https://www.udyamimitra.in/MudraLoan
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan Types
Here candidates can check the details of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana loan types which are divided in 3 categories:-
- Shishu – This scheme covers loans up to Rs 50,000 for entrepreneurs who are either in their primitive stage or require lesser funds in order to get their businesses started.
If any person is finding difficulty in filing application, then Udyamimitra portal will enable people to connect with correct person / agency to apply for loan. However, the service offered by the agency and persons may be chargeable. To get support, people can fill basic personal details with request for agency / person on Udyamimitra portal.