Chhattisgarh govt. has announced to launch CM Haat Bazar Yojana to provide proper health care facilities in far flung areas. In this scheme, govt. will send a medical team comprising of doctor, para-medical staff along with sufficient medicines to provide proper treatment to rural people. Now CG govt. will provide health care services in all the denoted scheduled tribe areas which are deprived of basic healthcare facilities.
CM Haat Bazaar Yojana will start from 2 October 2019 on the occasion of 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Jayanti). In these Haat bazaars, even the doctors at rural level can get medical advice from highly expert doctors and can then provide treatment.
The state govt. of Chhattisgarh has already issued directions to officials to identify haat bazaars in their areas and send mobile treatments units in these identified districts.
CG Chief Minister Haat Bazaar Yojana
The important features and highlights of Chhattisgarh CM Haat Bazar Yojana are as follows:-
- The state govt. will organize haat bazaar to provide health facilities.
- CG govt. will send mobile health teams to provide portable x-ray facility.
- Govt. will also provide facilities to ensure check up for diseases as well as free medicines and treatment.
- Chhattisgarh govt. will upgrade various health units under Universal Health Care Scheme.
- The state govt. has started neo-natal intensive care units at Narayanpur, Sukma and Kondagaon districts.
- In several haat-bazars, govt. will provide facility of free testing and treatment of several diseases.
CM Haat Bazaar Yojana is an initiative of the state govt. to take health services in scheduled tribe areas.
— Suposhan Abhiyan to provide nutritious meals to women and children is also going to start on 2 October 2019. CM Bhupesh Baghel has already launched Harik Naani Bera Campaign in Bastar district to tackle the menace of malnutrition.