Haryana government is going to start Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna enrollment from 21 August 2019. Under this CM Parivaar Samriddhi Scheme, each eligible beneficiary family will get Rs. 6,000 per annum from state govt. of Haryana. People can apply through online or offline mode by filling Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana application form from the specified date.
The state govt. of Haryana will start this Mukhyamantri Parivaar Samriddhi Scheme to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security would be provided to people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pensionary benefits.
Here people can check the complete details along with application form filling process, eligibility criteria of the CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration Form
Below are the important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:-
- Each family to get Rs. 6,000 per annum i.e Rs. 500 per month as social security amount.
- Eligibility – criteria for families is that the annual income of family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1,80,000. Or the total landholding of a family must be less than 2 hectares (5 acres).
- Life Insurance Benefits – From the received Rs. 500 as social security, a premium of Rs. 330 per annum would be paid on account of Life insurance of at-least 1 family member. The coverage provided is for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh in case of death of beneficiary.
- Accidental Insurance Benefits – Moreover, an amount of Rs. 12 would be paid on account of Accidental insurance of at-least 1 family member under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Pensionary Benefits – A contribution amount of Rs. 55 to 200 per month would be paid automatically from bank account as premium. This premium amount is to provide pension to beneficiary under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. On attaining the age of 60 years, pension would be provided at a rate of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- Registration Form – After the launch of this scheme on 21 August 2019, the state govt. may invite registration forms through online or offline mode.
Furthermore, the balance amount after fulfillment of all social security options would be invested in a special Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).