Odisha government has launched a new Small Savings Incentive Scheme for the current calendar year on 8 August 2019. This Odisha Small Saving Incentive Scheme is launched under the notation “AQ” series. A free web-based coupon would be provided to each of the beneficiaries through which people can participate in lucky draw.
The winner of the lucky draw to get Rs. 5 lakh cash reward as prize money under Odisha Small Savings Incentive Scheme. The state govt. has launched this scheme to ensure that people does not fall in trap of unauthorized / fraud companies ensuring high returns.
This lucky draw of the Odisha govt. is a safe and secure one which offers guaranteed returns at no risk.
Odisha Small Savings Incentive Scheme 2019
The important features and highlights of Small Savings Incentive Scheme in Odisha are as follows:-
- Any eligible person will have to deposit a minimum amount of Rs. 2,000 in any small savings schemes during calendar year 2019.
- This amount must be deposited in any Post office or any bank situated within Odisha.
- All the eligible beneficiaries will get a free web based coupon from the office of collectors, sub-collectors and block development officers.
- A state level lucky draw of the Small Savings Incentive Scheme would be held on 26 April 2020.
- People can win cash award as an incentive for their habit of thrift.
Category of Prizes
The state govt. will distribute a total number of 2428 number of prizes in 7 categories. The state govt. expects that after the launch of Small Savings Incentive Scheme, people will not run after suspicious non-banking private financial institutions in the greed of high returns.
The total prize money amounts to Rs. 74 lakhs. The first prize would be of Rs. 5 lakh. People will now show their faith in the Small Savings Schemes as it is proven to be safe and secure.