Odisha govt. has started the process of online apply for inclusion for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme. Now all farmers whose name is not present in Kalia Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2019 can fill up Green Application Form at kalia.co.in. Moreover, farmers can even apply online for objection at the official Kalia Yojana Portal.
The Kalia Yojana green application form is now available online at the kalia.co.in portal. Now farmers can apply for inclusion and exclusion of names of farmers in Kalia Scheme 2019. To get name inclusion in Kalia Yojana, farmers can fill up application form for inclusion.
To apply online, all the farmers will have to enter their Aadhaar Number in the Kalia Yojana green application form.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Green Form Online Apply for Inclusion
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for inclusion in Kalia Scheme 2019 and fill up green application form:-
- Firstly visit the official Kalia Portal at kalia.co.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Apply for Inclusion” or directly click this link
- Now the Kalia Yojana Green Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter the Aadhaar number and click at “Show” button to open the complete Odisha Kalia Yojana Green Registration Form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter all the necessary details accurately like bank and address details and click at “Submit” button to complete the registration process for name inclusion in Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List.
People can even apply for objection in Kalia Yojana through online mode at kalia.co.in portal.
Download Kalia Scheme Objection / Refund Application
All the farmers can also download objection form and refund application for Kalia Yojana through the links given below:- — Kalia Scheme Objection Form Download — Kalia Yojana Refund Application Download
For more details, visit the official website at http://kalia.co.in/index.html