Odisha govt. has started the process of online apply for objection for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme. Now all farmers who wants to make objection for name in Kalia Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2019 can fill up application form at kalia.co.in. Moreover, farmers can even apply online for inclusion at the official Kalia Yojana Portal.
The Kalia Yojana application form for objection of Kalia beneficiaries is now available online at the kalia.co.in portal. Now farmers can apply for inclusion and exclusion of names of farmers in Kalia Scheme 2019. To get name inclusion in Kalia Yojana, farmers can fill up application form for inclusion while for objection, farmers can fill up objection form.
To apply online, all the farmers will have to enter their Kalia Identity Number (ID) to fillup Kalia Yojana objection application form.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Online Apply for Objection
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for objection of beneficiaries of Kalia Scheme 2019:-
- Firstly visit the official Kalia Portal at kalia.co.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Apply for Objection” or directly click this link
- Now the Kalia Yojana Objection Form for Kalia Beneficiaries will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter the Kalia ID and click at “Show” button to open the complete Odisha Kalia Yojana Exclusion Registration Form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter all the necessary details including reason for exclusion from Kalia Scheme, upload ID proof details and click at “Submit” button to complete the registration process for name exclusion in Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List.
People can even apply for inclusion in Kalia Yojana through online mode at kalia.co.in portal.
Download Kalia Scheme Exclusion / Refund Application
All the farmers can also download objection form and refund application for Kalia Yojana through the links given below:- — Kalia Scheme Objection Form Download — Kalia Yojana Refund Application Download
— For more details, visit the official website at http://kalia.co.in/index.html — In case of any query, contact the toll free number at 1800-345-6770