Andhra Pradesh govt. will implement all the schemes which were promised in Navaratnalu of YSR Congress. In the AP Budget 2019-20, the state govt. has made allocation for various welfare schemes as announced in CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Navaratnalu. The complete AP YSR Government Schemes List 2019 (9 sarkari yojana) is now available at the official website ap.gov.in.
The primary focus of AP govt schemes is on enhancing the quality of life of its citizens. This will be done through high-quality education and healthcare, increased productivity in agriculture and allied activities, creation of Employment by promoting Electronics and IT etc.
As a whole, the state govt. wants to ensure good governance to its people. No one must be deprived of basic facilities and can earn their livelihood in a decent manner.
AP YSR Govt 9 Schemes List [Navaratnalu 2019]
Here is the complete list of Navaratna welfare schemes (9 sarkari yojana) promised by CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy:-
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme – The YSRCP promises to offer financial assistance of Rs. 50,000 to farmers in Andhra Pradesh. With the start of 2nd year, each farmer family would be given Rs. 12,500 per annum under AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019. In addition to this, AP govt. will also provide zero interest loans as well as free borewells to farmers. Cold storages and food processing units would also be setup in each constituency.
- Fee Reimbursement – AP govt. plans to provide a comprehensive fee reimbursement scheme as per the earlier vision of late CM Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy. In addition to complete fee reimbursement, an allowance of Rs 20,000 would also be given to every student.
- YSR Arogyasri Scheme – This flagship healthcare scheme namely AP YSR Arogyasri Scheme 2019 would be applicable to all medical treatments of above Rs 1,000. All the medical expenses upto Rs. 5 lakh (for BPL) families would be borne by the state govt. with no restriction on the location of hospitals.
- Jalayagnam – In this scheme, lakhs of families are going to be benefited by the irrigation projects in the Andhra Pradesh state. Moreover, govt. will work on completion of Polavaram project on a war footing basis.
- Alcohol Ban – The YSR Congress Party will put a ban on the sale of alcohol across the entire AP state in 3 stages.
- Amma Vodi Scheme – To encourage families having school going children, govt. will provide Rs. 15,000 to mothers under YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2019. Only those women who send their children to school would be benefitted.
- YSR Asara – In this scheme, govt. will waive off all loans pertaining to the women cooperative societies and will issue 0% interest loans. AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2019 to support all women from SC / ST / BC and Minority category above 45 years of age. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs. 75,000 in a time span of 4 years.
- Paydalandariki Illu – In the 5 years of AP govt., YSRCP promises to build 25 lakh homes for the poor people. For this purpose, govt. has allocated money for PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme & YSR Urban Housing Scheme. PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme & YSR Urban Housing Scheme in AP Budget 2019-20
- Pensionla Pempu – All the senior citizens above the age of 60 years would be given Rs. 2,250 while the physically challenged would be given a pension of Rs 3,000 under AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2019. The eligibility age criteria of 65 years for the pensions would be reduced to 60 years.
Furthermore, the state govt. has also started other schemes like AP Surya Shakti Scheme to promote installation of solar panels on subsidy and various other schemes. The Andhra Pradesh govt. also launched an innovative public private partnership called Rajiv Yuva Kiranalu (RYK) to promote youth employment.
— For more details, visit the official website of AP government – https://www.ap.gov.in/