Odisha Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Plus 2 online application form available at samsodisha.gov.in. Now people can apply online for +2 admission in Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational Studies streams. The start date of SAMS 12th online registration forms for admission is 6th June 2019 while last date is 20th June 2019. SAMS is an online program used to manage the admission, administration, registration, form fill-up etc. processes of the Higher Secondary Schools of the state.
This online eAdmission system is used by the students to take admission into Class XI of Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational and Sanskrit Higher Secondary Schools of the state. This e-admission process makes the admission process economical and would reduce the anxiety of applicants / parents by making the entire selection and admission process transparent.
There are total 1,930 Higher Secondary Schools which would admit students through this system.
SAMS Odisha Plus 2 (12th) Online Application / Registration
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for SAMS Odisha Plus 2 (12th) admissions:-
- Firstly visit the official website at samsodisha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Higher Secondary School (+2)” link under ‘School & Mass Education’ section.
- Click on “New Student, Register” button to open the SAMS Odisha Plus 2 online registration form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter name of the student, mobile number & e-mail ID in the box provided and click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Afterwards, enter the OTP or verification code as well as password and click at “Submit” button to complete the SAMS Odisha +2 admission registration process.
- Then login to the SAMS Application using the user name (registered mobile number) & password given during online registration.
- Then on the dashboard, click at the “Application Form” link to open the SAMS Odisha Higher Education online application form as shown below:-
The students can apply online on www.samsodisha.gov.in while the deadline for online application is June 20. June 20 is also the last date to submit printed copy of online applied CAF at any Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Resource Center along with supporting documents.
SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary School Admission Offline Application
All those students who wish to apply offline can submit their application till 21 June 2019. All those students who have applied offline will also have to submit their forms and other documents at any SAMS Resource Centre by 5 pm on June 21.
Odisha +2 Admission Common Prospectus Download
The first merit list for SAMS Odisha Admission for Class 11th will be published on June 26. The students selected in the first merit list can take admission between June 28 and July 5. The second merit list will be published on July 8 and the admission will be held between July 9 and 11. After the second phase of admission, the merit list for spot admissions will be published on July 16 and the admission will be held between July 18 and 20. The direct link to download Odisha +2 Admission Common Prospectus is given below:-Odisha +2 Admission Common Prospectus
In case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number (toll free) at 155335, 1800-345-6770.